Richard Rascon Electrical, Inc is a C-10 licensed contractor. Our specially trained technicians are experts in the field of electrical repairs for both residential and commercial accounts. Below, we have provided some of the benefits of choosing a licensed electrical contractor in instead of a handyman.
Consider These Things When Hiring a Handyman vs. Richard Rascon Electrical, Inc.:
- Is the down payment for services more than 10% of the job?
- Do they have liability insurance?
- Are the employees covered with workers compensation insurance?
- Do they guarantee their work in writing?
- You can verify our company status with the contractors state license board at (800) 321-2752 or www.cslb.ca.gov
- We can provide certificates of insurance
- Upfront pricing with all work guaranteed in writing
- Visit checkthelicensefirst.com for more information!
10 Tips — Make Sure Your Contractor Measures Up:
- Hire only state-licensed contractors.
- Check a contractor’s license number online at www.cslb.ca.gov or by calling (800) 321 – CSLB ( 2752 ).
- Get at least 3 bids.
- Get 3 references from each bidder and review past work in person.
- Make sure all project expectations are in writing and only sign the contract if you completely understand the terms.
- Confirm that the contractor has workers’ compensation insurance for employees.
- Never pay more than 10% down or $1,000, whichever is less. Don’t pay in cash.
- Keep a job file of all papers relating to your project, including all payments.
- Don’t make the final payment until you’re satisfied with the job.
Richard Rascon Electrical, Inc. offers a 1 year guarantee on all parts and labor.